There’s been an interesting game of blogosphere tag going on and I have just been tagged by Jennifer Wagner. The way it works is you tell 5 things about yourself that most might people might not know about you and then you tag 5 more people. I’ve enjoyed reading about the other bloggers that have been tagged before me. And now for me:
1. Before going to college for elementary education, I was actually going to go into education via a different route; interpreter for the deaf. I started learning sign language in 2nd grade. This is how my friends and I helped each other out with answers to our schoolwork! Shhh! don’t tell Miss Grad!
2. Although I’ve traveled quite a bit, (around the
Europe), I’ve always wanted to go to the Monarch Sanctuaries in central
Mexico. The opportunity has just not presented itself.
3. The reason for #3 is that I raise, tag, release, and track Monarch butterflies during the summer. I usually average 300-400 butterflies in my home every season, with most of them starting from the egg or young larva.
4. The first book I ever read on my own was, “Magic Fish in the Sea”. This is what started the fire within me to read everything I could get my hands on. Now, as an adult I read everything from picture books, young adult novels, computer books, Janet Evanovich, John Grisham, cereal boxes, candy wrappers, blogs… get the idea?
5. I’ve been working on a couple of different ‘books’ and hoped to become a published author someday. My 13 year old daughter was actually published this past summer and finds it funny that she was published before me.
The five people I will tag are: